Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Weekend with Dad

This past weekend my mom went to Raleight, NC to visit my Aunt Andrea for her bridal shower. She had a lot of fun, and I had a lot of fun, too, while she was gone. Dad took us to the pool for three hours. Then we changed and went right to the theater to see 'Ratatouille'. It was so funny! Then my brother got a new bike. On Sunday, we were at church for FIVE HOURS because Dad had to work in all three services and he had to go in early to rehearse. Mom came home that night at dinnertime. Then on Monday, mom took me to get my new bike. It is the same one that got stolen. Here is a picture of my new bike:Thanks mom! (and dad!)

2 comments:

Angie said...

You saw 'Ratatouille' without me!
:( *sniff*

Anonymous said...

Love that Bicycle! Let's keep it under lock and key.

- Dad