Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fun with Family

Back in August my family and I went to Carowinds for the day. First we went to the water park. My favorite part was the wave pools. I loved going to the deepest part with dad. Then we went to the rest of the park and rode the rides. My favorite ride was the picture below. I can't remember the name of it but it's AWESOME!The last ride we did was the River Rapids and my mom got SOAKED! We also brought some spending money and visited the stores on the way out. I got a cat poster and a 'croc' keychain with my name on it. We had a lot of fun!

After Carowinds we met Uncle Brad & Aunt Amy and my cousins at Fuddrucker's for dinner. We talked and played and had a lot of fun. My mom was freezing because she was still wet, so before we left, she changed into her pajamas! Then we started on the drive to Raleigh to spend the weekend with my Grandpa and Grammy.

We had a great time hanging out. My favorite thing is that Grandpa took us fishing!
We caught a lot of fish, but we let them go. Thanks Grandpa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that ride too!!!I usually hate rides that go around and around, But they had that ride at Lake Compound in CT. and i loooooved it!!! And no, idon't know the name either. : D

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Good job on your blog, Alyssa. Fishing with you and the whole family is one of my favorite things, too. Love, Grampa

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aaawatches24.co.uk/]replica watches[/url]

louis vuitton review
omega seamaster women's watch
swiss king replica watches reviews
best replica watches review
rolex submariner prijs 2012

http://bestgift24.co.uk/