Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bethel Camp

I can not believe it's been so long since I last posted! I need to remember!

In July, I went to Bethel Camp. I've been going every summer for at least four years. My camp is so beautiful. As you can see in the background of the photo, there is a beautiful lake with trees surrounding it. Our camp counselors tease us by saying there was once a lake monster in our lake but it got killed by a lake ninja and now the ninja hides under the docks! Some people say they've been attacked by the lake ninja. LOL!

Some of the things we get to do are the zip-line, the rock wall, swimming, canoeing, tubing on the lazy river, archery, riflery, and outdoor survival. The boys cabins are across the lake from the girls cabins which are near to the outdoor amphitheatre where we have bonfires. That is also where we have chapel.

Once the counselors played a trick on one of the other counselors named Lavert. They took all his clothes, TP'd his bed and left him only a dress to wear. He had to come to chapel dressed like that! LOL!

My friend, Gibson, has come the last couple years, which is great because she lives in another town so we don't see each other often. (oh, yeah, Kai comes, too. Whatever.)

No comments: