Monday, August 13, 2007

Harry Potter Madness!

I have not blogged for I think almost two months now, so I think it's time! Back in July the new Harry Potter movie, 'The Order of the Phoenix' came out.My dad took us to the very first showing and it was at MIDNIGHT! It was my very first midnight movie. It was so cool, I liked the end best. There were a lot of people dressed up in costume.

Less than two weeks later, the very last Harry Potter book came out. Order of the Phoenix, came out, and I was so excited. YAAAAAAAAY! Dad took us to Barnes & Noble to get the book, once again at midnight! People were dressed up in costume there, too! It was so cool.
They had a costume contest, games, and arts & crafts, too. My dad and his friends did a dramatic reading from different parts of past books. They did very well and it was very funny. Here is a picture:
My mom and dad were so excited that they started reading it right away. They both read it in a day! They said it was so good. I thought, OK, time to start reading! (I'm on chapter 11) Kai's reading it too.

1 comment:

Angie said...

The book was awesome, keep reading!