Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Cousins' Visit

Aunt Amy, Canyon, and Aly came home with from Boone, NC. That week we all went to VBS called 'Game Day Central'. It was fun with great food for snacks and the music was really good.

One day, after VBS, we all went to the zoo where I took this picture of a fishing cat. It was so cute when it was sleeping, but I accidentally woke it up when I knocked my camera against the glass!
While we were at the zoo, we went to the aquarium and I saw a snake that was actually moving a lot. I took a video with my camera. It also poured rain and the other kids enjoyed running around dancing and playing in the rain. I don't like when the rain plops on my head, so I stayed under shelter.

On Saturday, Aunt Amy and mom went scrapping. We all hung out with dad then later that afternoon, Uncle Brad arrived and we went to Ci Ci's Pizza then to a playground. That was a lot of fun.

They left on Sunday. We had a really fun time with them. (Aunt Amy and Uncle Brad, if you are reading this, I love you!)

3 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

This is a beautiful picture. The snake....well...cool video, uncool snake! Yikes. You have a very neat blog. I love the pictures of your cat and of your orange haired dad!

Your Mom's Friend

Angie said...

I'm glad it rained, it was HOT!

Anonymous said...

We love you too!

Aunt Amy & Uncle Brad